Power inverters are of various uses and watt sizes and have different features. There are different types that serve various purposes. Mostly, they are used for portable devices that run with power where you do not get access to it. So this acts as a converter changing the direct current into alternating current making a suitable power. There are power inverters that create modified sine wave power producing peak voltage in a time speed of micro seconds.
However, the best pure sine wave inverter can produce even higher peak voltage when used in car. It creates a sine wave form Alternating Current. There are several electronic products and appliances that only work if they receive pure sine wave form of current. Examples include the home appliances, etc. These days there are more electronic appliances that use soft – technology. These electronics all the more require the pure sine wave energy and running them on modified sine waves would be harmful in the long run.
Best Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters
As mentioned earlier, there are various types of inverters that can run at different voltages and produce different levels of wattage. In addition to this, there are several features that you would like to check out in the latest power inverter brands to buy the one that is best suitable to you. There are very basic power inverters only to directly plug in devices. You may go for this type of box if you would like a simple and affordable one. Others have more features with more connectors and there are the high – technology boxes too with interesting features and higher prices!
In addition to the wattage and cost price of these pure sine wave power inverters, while selecting the best inverter, look out for features that are given here: –
- LCD Screen Display: This is one of the latest types that is there on all latest electronic devices – an LCD display screen. Now it this feature is also included on latest power inverters.
- USB Connector Port: This is another feature that we see on most powered devices – the ability to connect a USB to charge your smartphone/ iPad, and smaller chargeable devices.
- Solar Powered Charger: A portable solar charger to charge the device while on travel is a good combo. However, these days there are inverter boxes that use green solar energy to recharge the device.
- Power Jump Starter: This is like an emergency jump start power bank in case your car battery suddenly goes out than can directly connect to your car battery.
- In – Built Air – Compressor: There are some specially designed power inverters specifically for car purposes made with the ability to pump tires and other air – filled equipment, sports equipment, etc.
- Protection from Overheating & Overloading: This is one of the most important features of a reliable SW power inverter. It is always advisable to look out for this specific feature on the power inverter that you are planning to buy. It would save you from a disastrous situation if you connect a high powered electronic device that uses more than specified current. There are the pure sine wave inverters that send out sound alerts in case it is reaching too high.
So, if you are not too tight on money then do not look at the high price. Buy the best pure sine wave power inverter for your car.